We have setup three demos this Friday (July 14th, 2017) to show off the Nexus Query Chameleon! These 90 minute sessions will be dedicated to showing off Coffing Data Warehousing’s tool of choice! The Nexus Query Chameleon is a versatile tool that allows you to handle many different data sets from many different systems simultaneously. Do not miss out on this chance to see the Nexus in action!
See the information below on how to join a demonstration.
You can attend any presentation you like or multiple presentations, and you can invite or forward this to other person who you think should see the Nexus in action.
In each demo, you will have the opportunity to see how Nexus turns anyone into a data genius!
You’ll see how Nexus:
- can query many different system simultaneously
- allows users with no SQL knowledge to build powerful reports
- shows tables and views visually and in color
- guides the user to what other tables and/or views can be joined
- writes the SQL automatically for the user as they point-and-click
- allows automatically generated SQL to be edited and saved by a user
- performs cross-system joins between systems
- works so well with Hadoop and Aster Data systems
- allows users to point-and-click to get analytics in seconds
- save joins in a menu that can be shared with others
- joins Excel spreadsheets to any table or view on any system
- uses a built-in calendar that automatically writes advanced date logic
- uses a scheduler for queries, saved joins, data movement, compare and sync
- can move a single-table into a sandbox from any system
- can move entire databases between any system
- can compare and synchronize entire databases between any system
- can compress Teradata tables for an average of 35% space savings
- can save answer sets as tables to any system
- can provide over 50 graphs and charts on any answer set instantly
- automatically writes the SQL for QueryGrid on Teradata, Aster and Hadoop
- can perform cross-system joins inside the user’s PC
- can perform cross-system joins and process the join on any system desired
- can convert table structures from any system to another instantly
Nexus is designed to work for anyone regardless if they have no SQL experience or are SQL experts. Nexus is used by the business users, DBAs, ETL teams, and Excel enthusiasts.
The dates and times for the Nexus demos this week are:
Fri, July 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM EST
Fri, July 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST
Fri, July 14, 2017 at 2.00 PM EST
You have been invited to a join.me online meeting
Join the meeting: https://join.me/CoffingDW
On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: CoffingDW
Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
United States – Atlanta, GA +1.404.400.8750
United States – Camden, DE +1.302.202.5900
United States – Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States – Los Angeles, CA +18.104.22.1686
United States – New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States – San Francisco, CA +1.415.594.5500
United States – Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States – Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295
Access Code: 679-168-009#
I look forward to seeing you there. Please feel free to call or write me if you have any further questions or if you and your team would like a private demo at another time. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you!